Financing & leasing
Specialists of AEROCHELP Law Office will provide consulting services in the field of application and interpretation of:
- The Convention on International Civil Aviation (Chicago, 1944);
- The Conventions for the unification of certain rules concerning the preventive arrest of aircraft (Rome, 1933);
- The Convention on the International Recognition of Aircraft Rights (Geneva, 1948);
- The Convention on International Interests in Mobile Equipment and its Protocol on matters relating to aircraft equipment (Cape Town, 2001).
We advise on all issues related to the acquisition (alienation) of civil aircraft, from full support of leasing transactions, to consultations on certain issues, such as:
- Financing and leasing of aircraft engines;
- Special means of recovery in the possession, export and de-registration of aircraft;
- Offshore aviation financing;
- Review of the most commonly used agreements for aviation secured financing, as well as operational and financial leasing;
- Reservation of applicable law in contracts for aviation financing and leasing of Russian and foreign aircraft, as well as on many other issues.